Свежие SEO-новости #seonews
Google Search Central Blog — Блог Поиска и SEO | Центр поиска Google | Центральный блог Google Search
Блог Google Search Central официальные новости о поиске Google, сопутствующих продуктах и мероприятиях для профессионалов в Интернете.
Последние публикации RSS:
- You asked, we listened: On June 21st we will host another virtual unconference. Applications are open now until June 14th, so head over to our event site to learn more about the event and apply to participate.
- Following feedback on the announcement of the new Search Console Performance report regular expression (regex) filters, today we're updating the filter to support expressions that don't match regex. We're also taking the opportunity to provide tips for users that are new to regex.
- This post provides more information about Google's transparency policy to help news sources understand the principles behind the policy and how to meet it in practice.
- Google I/O is our annual developers festival, and this year it was all virtual. But as with any events, virtual, or in-person, a lot of information was covered over the three-day event. In case you missed it, here is a list of some Search-related news and announcements that might be of interest to you.
- As a website owner, you might provide a few channels where your users can interact. Unfortunately, spammers often take advantage of these types of services to generate hundreds of spam pages that add little or no value to the web. Learn how to prevent spammers from abusing your site.
Search Engine Journal — журнал поисковых систем — SEO, новости поискового маркетинга.
|Стартовал:||11 июня 2003|
Последние публикации RSS:
- Google's John Mueller responds to question asking what to do about link buildingThe post John Mueller Answers What to Do About Link Building appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Instagram Chief Adam Mosseri shares his views on what TikTok is currently doing better for creators and everyday users.The post Instagram Chief on What TikTok Does Better appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Apple Mail to Block Email Tracking Pixels & More Digital Marketing News via @sejournal, @shepzirnheldThis week, Twitter launches its Twitter Blue subscription service with enhanced features, Apple's new Mail Privacy feature, and Moz is acquired by iContact.The post Apple Mail to Block Email Tracking Pixels & More Digital Marketing News appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- What are rich snippets and how do you optimize for them? Learn how to enhance your visibility in Google Search with rich snippets.The post How to Optimize for Rich Snippets: A Complete Guide appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- These top alternatives to Google Ads can help diversify your digital marketing platforms and supercharge your marketing strategy.The post 5 Best Google Ads Alternatives to Diversify & Grow appeared first on Search Engine Journal.