Свежие SEO-новости #seonews
Google Search Central Blog — Блог Поиска и SEO | Центр поиска Google | Центральный блог Google Search
Блог Google Search Central официальные новости о поиске Google, сопутствующих продуктах и мероприятиях для профессионалов в Интернете.
Последние публикации RSS:
- Every day, we discover 40 billion spammy pages! This post explains how we used innovation, AI, and more in 2020 to keep that spam away from your search results.
- Last November we announced that the page experience ranking change will go live on Google Search this year, in what we’re calling the "page experience update". To help publishers and site owners improve their page experience and prepare, today we’re announcing a few key updates.
- Feedburner is making several upcoming changes to support the product's next chapter. This post describes what you can expect to change and what you can do now to ensure you’re prepared.
- The new series Sustainable Monetized Websites is now available on the Search Central and the Google AdSense YouTube channels. This series focuses on the best practices for people who create or manage content online and monetize it, acknowledging how challenging this can be and assisting them with resources and focus areas.
- As we’ve been continuously working to improve support for website owners in more language markets, we’re very excited to announce the opening of our Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Thai Search Central Help Communities with support from a global team of community managers that are dedicated to helping Product Experts.
Search Engine Journal — журнал поисковых систем — SEO, новости поискового маркетинга.
|Стартовал:||11 июня 2003|
Последние публикации RSS:
- YouTube is rolling out its in-app creation tools for Shorts videos to all US users, and adding four all-new features.The post YouTube Shorts Launches 4 New Creation Tools appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- What is a content delivery network (CDN), how does it work, and what are the implications of CDNs on SEO? Learn more here.The post Content Delivery Network (CDN): What It Is & How It Works appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- Microsoft Advertising’s Audience Network is a hidden gem that brings a lot of value and programmatic offerings. Here's what you need to know.The post How to Get Started on Microsoft Ads Audience Network appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- The responsibility for ensuring full site accessibility does not lie with web devs alone. Wix has released a new tool to improve accessibility.The post New Tool From Wix Helps Improve Website Accessibility appeared first on Search Engine Journal.
- SEO is constantly changing. Stay up to date with best SEO practices — and avoid bad ones — to help your brand thrive online.The post An Up-to-Date Guide on Good SEO Content vs. Bad SEO Content appeared first on Search Engine Journal.